1 P 1.23-24 The human life is like that of a flower: it blooms and is beautiful for a time, but inevitably fades a withers away. By contrast, God is eternal and will never die or fade away.

6.11.2011

Macaroons!

Macaroons, I don't like eating sweet stuff but I sure like the colors of these. My father brought a box full of macaroons of many different colors and flavors to my house. No one seemed to like them because four days later they remained intact. Although I didn't want to eat them I really enjoyed shooting them.





1 comment:

  1. OMG! simply yummy and i love sweets like this kindly share the recipes as well i ll visit your blog again for these kind of stuff thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Look of the day

Dyed

<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://lookbook.nu/look/widget/1272956.js?include=all&size=medium&style=button&align=left"></script><div id="hype_container_1272956"></div><!--END HYPE WIDGET-->