1 P 1.23-24 The human life is like that of a flower: it blooms and is beautiful for a time, but inevitably fades a withers away. By contrast, God is eternal and will never die or fade away.

6.09.2011

Getting back to this...

It's been a long time since I posted in this blog. School consumed me, but I'm glad to say (and thankful to God) that school is OVER and DONE! I will study college, however I will major in Fashion Design, so it doesn't feel like normal school. Now I'm excited to learn all about fashion, business, art, history and everything else that goes along with it. I'm really thankful to God for giving me the opportunity to study this that I love and am passionate about, and for giving me the parents I have, who support me in everything I want to do. I don't know what to expect of this new chapter I'm about to start, all I know is I will do anything only if it is His will.

Now I'm in vacations, that's the reason why I'm having this time to post. I'm hoping this is something I will be able to do from now on. I really admire all the bloggers around the world who always have something to show and share with us. I want to learn to do this, and probably keep it updated through out my college experience...

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacations. Thank you for sharing such interesting posts and keep sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ana.. Good to know that you have well planned your future and working towards your goals too. Its your vacations so you will be enjoying it but you can opt for a course of fashion designing as well.

    ReplyDelete

Look of the day

Dyed

<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://lookbook.nu/look/widget/1272956.js?include=all&size=medium&style=button&align=left"></script><div id="hype_container_1272956"></div><!--END HYPE WIDGET-->